Minutes February 2023
Meeting held at Pareawa Banks Avenue School, 7pm, Tuesday, 28 February, 2023
Committee Members: M. James, D. Duffy, R. Crawford, C. Carter, C.Given, H.Guglietta
Council Representatives: J. Miller, S. Holbrough
Visitors: C. Doig, F. Browne, S. Eagle, T. Didham, B. Cooper, S. Jones-Poole, A. Given
Apologies: J. McLellan, S. Holbrough, T. Burnside, S. Gautam, M. Adams
Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Contract payment – R.Crawford – $1350 January payment
First Aid Course City First Aid $120
Activating Community-led Change Workshop Waitaha | Canterbury–$79.35
Charities Services Filing fee $51.11
Monthly payment $150 to Richmond Community Garden noted. Passed to setup for Automatic payment, H. Guglietta/ M. James
Current Activity Reports
- Richmond Gala 18 March. Managing organisations to participate in the children’s play area.
- Alleway Mural progress report. Leah working on sculpture. Work in progress.
- Petrie Park BBQ feedback. Progress report. Hotspot identified. Applications progress report. Intern resignation.
- Richmond Village Wayfinding Signs. Michelle painting.
- Roading Report–Richmond Cycleway approved/grant of $80,000+.
- Richmond Village Sign New cost analysis by Craig? Decision to be made by next meeting.
- Walking Festival Tuesday 18 April 11am-12pm Adventure Avenue. Progress report held over to the next meeting.
- Shirley Intermediate Liaison–Pool. Timeline established.
- Community Led Development Programme/DIA Expression of Interest submitted 22 February.
- Dudley Street starling faecal deposits. J. Miller–starling population option reduction possible.
- Nau Mai Fiesta Postponed to Fri 3 March, We are Richmond to attend.
- Rollover R.Crawford contract. Moved H. Guglietta/ M. James.
- Avebury Park Playground renewal. Support.
- Avon Park Redevelopment–support?
- Urban Forest Plan. H. Guglietta writing key themes.
General meeting concluded at 7:30pm
Next General Meeting: Tuesday 28 March– Location TBC – 7.00 p.m.