Minutes January 2023
Meeting held at Richmond Club, Tuesday, 31 January, 2023
Committee Members: M. James, D. Duffy, R. Crawford, C. Carter, C.Given
Visitors: E. Rowell, S. Holbrough, R. Taylor
Apologies: M. Adams
Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Contract payment – R.Crawford – $1140.00 December payment
- Motion that RRBA contribute to the sum of $150/month towards the running costs of Riverlution Eco Hub. M. James/C. Given. H. Guglietta abstained.
Current Activity Reports
- Richmond Gala 18 March. Contacted: Shirley Intermediate, Richmond Club Sections, Shirley Primary, Pareawa Banks Avenue. Will contact further organisations to participate in the children’s play area.
- Alleway Mural progress report–sculpture. Leah has been contacted. Work in progress.
- Petrie Park BBQ Sunday 12 February. Create a Facebook Event for Petrie Park and publish.
- Richmond Village Wayfinding Signs. Contacted Michelle for painting. Hope to complete before 16 Feb.
- Roading Report–January transport meeting (D. Duffy and C. Given) information noted. Attached.
- Richmond Village Sign Quotes of new signs evaluated.
- Walking Festival Tuesday 18 April 11am-12pm Adventure Avenue. Progress report held over to the next meeting.
- Shirley Intermediate Liaison– No further information. Chairman to contact Brett Cooper within the next couple of weeks to get an update.
- Community Led Development Programme letter of interest progress. Lottery Communities application reapplied for in Dec. Intended to devote most of the next meeting to a workshop for interested parties to attend to define needs and actions.
- Dudley Street starling faecal deposits. Chairman to proceed gathering information and making an approach to the Council.
- City Council update – Stacey Holbrough. Nau mai Fiesta 24 Feb 4:30-7pm Shirley Reserve. Creative Communities Scheme opens 23 January 2023, closes 3 March 2023. Strengthening Communities opens 6 March, closes 14 April.
Meeting concluded at 9:21pm
Next General Meeting: Tuesday 28 Feb– Location TBC – 7.00 p.m.