Minutes April 2023
Meeting held at Avebury House
Tuesday, 25 April, 2023
Committee Members: D. Duffy, C. Carter, R. Taylor, R. Crawford, C. Given, H. Guglietta
Visitors: B. Allen, E. van Bruchem, L. van Bruchem
Apologies: S. Holbrough, M. James, W. Robinson, J. McClellan
Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Contract payment – R.Crawford – $2940 March payment. H. Guglietta/C. Carter
Major Item 1.
- DIA/ Dot Matrix results from events. Community Survey. Next steps.
Major Item 2:
- Petrie Park rejuvenation project progress.
Current Activity Reports
- Richmond Village Sign – Quote accepted from Speedy signs. $3,519.00 Letter prepared for circulation amongst business operators to fill sign slots. Large sign – 1m x 0.8m = $490 GST inc. Small sign – 1m x 0.36m = $330.00 GST inc.
- Walking Festival Adventure Avenue Wander Feedback.
- Shirley Intermediate Liaison – Consultation, preparation continues.
- Community Led Development Programme/DIA – Further community consultation underway.
- Dudley Street No further action.
- Petrie Park–Study on Land use changes at Petrie Park. Discuss RRBA’s sharing process.
- Richmond Village Wayfinding Signs. Second copy being made for Swanns Rd.
- Roading Report – No further news.
- Rollover R.Crawford’s contract. Contract signed.
- Urban Forest Plan. H. Guglietta writing key themes.
- Richmond Club Family Fair-R. Crawford feedback Sections discussions.
- Local Art Show in Richmond one day?
- Dark Streets–Partially red-zoned streets dark at night.
General meeting concluded at 8:20pm
Next General Meeting: Tuesday 23 May – Riverlution Eco Hub 46A Vogel Street – 7.00 p.m.