Minutes June 2023
Meeting to be held at Avebury House 9 Evelyn Cousins Avenue
Tuesday, 27 June, 2023
Present: D.Duffy (chair), C.Given, C. Carter, R. Taylor, J. McBride, H.Guglietta, M.James, E. Brucham, S.Holbrough, J.Miller
Minutes of Previous Meeting
Current bank balance – $56,572.41
Money In –
- $1,000.00 – Stanmore New World
- $330 received Richmond Village Sign – Zo Zo’s Hair
- $3120 Contract payment – R.Crawford
- $2625 B. Allen – May Invoice
- $150 Riverlution Hub Rent – June
Current Activity Reports
- Petrie Park – Update from B. Allen. Next phase of public consultation and some publicity panel details.
- Richmond Village Sign – Sign invoices emailed to all businesses. Receiving artwork. Aim to receive all payments by the end of July.
- Richmond Village Carpark – Update on outcomes of conversations with owners and Council
- Shirley Intermediate Liaison – Consultation, preparation continues. Update on landscaping assistance to start an edible garden for students.
- Roading Report – Poulton Ave resealing, planting and tree protection now completed. Submissions now open for a number of plans to improve road safety in Richmond and for the Greenways Cycle Route. Nicholls/Dudley rebuild deferred to October/November start.
- Dark Streets – Update.
- Dudley Street – Dialogue continuing with Council in an effort to find a solution
- Matariki – Planning for 15 July community celebration. RRBA tree to be decorated in conjunction with The White Room.
- Community Led Development Programme/DIA – Further community consultation underway. Responses received online.
- Richmond Village Wayfinding Signs. Second copy being painted.
- Hornby Residents Association – Rachel attended their monthly community meeting 7 June. Positive experience.
- Laura Fergusson Trust function
- Email from Neville Tucker re land maintenance along Dudley Creek and elsewhere.
- Next meeting – Annual General Meeting – – Tuesday, July 25