From 12pm today (12th Aug) Christchurch moves into Alert Level Two.
– The Richmond Club remains OPEN.
– The limit of patrons on premise is limited to 100.
– 1 metre social distancing is required (except for friends and whanau).
– Contact tracing will resume and we encourage you to have the government tracking app installed on your phone for ease or entry.
– The Members Draw & Joker Draw will be temporarily postponed until we receive further updates on Friday 14 August at midday.
– Raffles and weekend entertainment remains’ in place for the time being.
– Our courtesy van will continue to operate, but with a maximum of 4 patrons and any given time.
– We will be ensuring as much normality as possible here at The Club and encourage you to continue to visit if you and your family feel well.
– We ask you to please be patient with our staff during this time.
– Stay safe and we hope to see you soon.
The pride of east since 1888.
Richmond Club is “Your Local Club”. We’re currently under redevelopment, building you a family friendly club, but with Stage 1 complete we’re very much open for business. So come on in and support “Your Club”.
Our Bar, Gaming Room, TAB Pod & Bistro are all open offering excellent valued Meals, Drinks and Entertainment. Come on in and experience the Richmond Club today
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.